MH

Macrorie House Museum

Museums · Pietermaritzburg

Add a cover photo

Macrorie House Museum

0.0(0 reviews)
1 MuseumsClosed
Write a Review

About

Macrorie House was built about 1860 and was occupied by the Right Reverend Bishop of Maritzburg, William Kenneth Macrorie from 1870 until 1892. The furnishings are mid to late Victorian and there are displays of historic & ecclesiastical memorabilia. For children there is a Doll's House, costume dolls and a Touch Room. There is a private Chapel & reputedly a ghost.

Reviews

See all 0

No reviews yet.

Be the first to review

Contact

11 Jabu Ndlovu St, 3201, Pietermaritzburg

Pietermaritzburg

Own this business?

Claim this listing